Sunday, October 28, 2018

Did You Know You Can Grow Your Own Crystals? Here's What Happened When I Tried It

Crystals are having a moment – and you can spot them everywhere, from trendy, well-designed homes to your coworker’s office desk. Whether you believe in their healing powers or just think they are pretty, crystals are a beautiful addition to your decor. With a simple DIY kit, you can grow your own! I picked one up at my local craft store and gave it a try. I grew a gorgeous blue quartz crystal in 10 days. The hardest part was not disturbing the crystal and being patient while it grew.…

The post Did You Know You Can Grow Your Own Crystals? Here's What Happened When I Tried It appeared first on Leggings Are Pants.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2JmkK1c

No comments:

Post a Comment